This course will have students generate a series of flood and runoff models for major subbasins of the Main River watershed as part of a Masters Project Seminar. As we build the watershed databases, the course will focus on a series of tasks and the science behind the model steps:
- Using ArcGIS Pro Hydrology Tools with DEMs to generate stream networks
- Reconditioning DEMs and stream networks using ArcHydro to create flood models (HAND depth and extend models).
- Integrating soil databases into the hydrologic models for erosion and sediment delivery estimates.
- Generating rainfall runoff models using the curve number approach.
- Exploring the impact of different land cover databases on the flood and and runoff models
- Dozent/in: Karl Frederik Korfmacher